Special Skills: What I Can Do
- Create UX-friendly copy that keeps your audience excited and engaged
- Bring humanity and humour to your landing pages, blog and email content
- Deliver snappy headlines and calls to action that get results, like, fast.
- Act as a Mindful Copywriter to make website launches and redesigns a much nicer experience.
"We’re thrilled with the beautiful copy that Emma wrote for us. She tuned into our voice and business, and really captured the essence of who we are. Emma was timely and professional and we’re very thankful for all her hard work."
Teacher @ The Cliffs of Moher Retreat; Co-founder of Yoga Traveller.
Industries I Love Writing For
- Health & Wellness
- Personal Development
- eCommerce & SaaS
- Environment & Sustainability
* But I’m not too picky. As long as you’re interested in creating good content, I can help!
- An inbound marketing strategy that offers useful and understandable information – to build relationships that last
- I’ll write SEO-informed content to climb higher in search results – while staying true to your brand and your voice
- Creating a strategy and writing copy for an automated email path – based on your readers’ needs and preferences
- I’ll combine the social proof of Behavioural Economics with actionable copy to sell what you’ve got – without shoving it down anyone’s throat
Branding & Guides
- Compiling an in-house style guide to keep your brand consistant across all communications
- I’ll write how-to guides that your customers will actually understand – helping your brand connect with them in a more personal way
Editing & Proofreading: Need a Quickie?!
I charge by the hour for my editing and proofreading services, ranging from a light touch to total makeover.
Psst…Got a bunch of badly written skeletons in your content closet? Then let me spread some grammatical magic dust across your website and book a bundle!
How my bundles work
- Before we start, I’ll send you a few questions to get a feel for your business and what you’re looking for.
- Based on your answers, I’ll draft a creative brief for you approve. If you still need to go over anything, we can hop on a short video call.
- Once we all know what needs to be done, I’ll knuckle down and get into my copywriting zone. This means I often forget to eat, stretch or even pee. But it also means I’m super-focused.
- Afterwards, I’ll share the content I’ve written via Google Docs for you to review. (My bundles include one round of edits – because I’m nice like that.)
- Proofreading up to 5 pages
- Line-editing up to 3 page
- One round of edits
- Proofreading full website
- Writing full Home & About page copy
- One round of edits